Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Camel Owner Coaxing his Camel to Drink cold Water. Sunrise

One day, I decided to sip tea at the make shift tea-stall on the sand dune and stay around the water point. This camel owner came very early with his camel to the water point, but camel was quite reluctant to drink at this time, may be it was cold water. It was so much fun watching the duo talk, camel owner was trying to talk to his camel to convince him water for drinking water. But camel replied `fffffuuuuurrr' ........ And camel did not drink. But I thanked to both for giving me an opportunity to shoot, I invited him for tea. It was nice chatting with the owner, over a cup of tea.

Watermarking: I have started doing this recently. Theft of images is rampant and people are getting shameless and bolder for stealing images from Flickr. I am sorry for spoiling the view of my images.

NO CROPPING NOTES, PLEASE. I will be forced to delete.

2 comments:

Ankur Thatai Photography said...

Wonderful shot Sir,
hope i can learn form you and wake up early for these kinds of shots...
Nicely captured, like the silhouette...

Mayank said...

Wonderful shots on your blog sir. Have always followed your work on facebook and flickr but good to hear you talk in more details. Keep it up - you are great inspiration.